The KIT Press Office is dedicated to the motto “Science in Dialog” and keeps in touch with journalists to discuss topical subjects from research, education, and innovation. Our office supports journalistic research and finds the right interview partners. We inform about latest scientific results and report, in addition, on new trends in education and on KIT as an important R & D partner of industry.
Service for the media:
- Press releases for regional, national, and international media
- Response to media inquiries
- Organization of press conferences
- Off-the-record conversation with journalists
- Photographing and filming permits
- Finding experts in research, education, and innovation (KIT experts) for interviews
- Newsletter for journalists (“KIT-kompakt”)
- RSS feed subscription to KIT press releases
KIT employees and scientists are offered electronic press reviews. The office, moreover, carries out media response analyses and contributes to the KIT brochures and flyers.